Thursday, February 25, 2016

One Week With My Denture

After one full week of having my full top dentured, I am pleased to say I LOVE THEM! They are still quite painful at times, but I know that will fade. I haven't been able to each much but that really wont hurt me any, haha!

Today, I had a bit of enegy and took care of a few nagging things around the house. Then, of course I got overly tired, dizzy and needed to rest a bit. Jeremy made some yummy chili. I am overly tired now, but I know my blogging is helping some people.

I don't know if this is part of the strep throat or not, but I have the worst cough!

Back to dentures. I think I will soak them 3-4 nights a week (I drink coffee/tea). I wasn't given a lot to do afterwards, so I wonder now.. do I call and make a one or two week denture check-up? Oh, I guess I should as soon as possible because there is a little piece of the soft reline that brushed off by the gumline.

Still awkward smiling, but I’m getting used to more so everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment