Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Up late with Avatar

Avatar is such a GREAT movie. Jeremy tried to make me watch it so many times. Once I finally did, I loved it.

I started feeling better yesterday morning after having OJ, two coffees, Tylenol and Motrin. My fevers went from 103.5, 102.2 to 100.8 and hung around there. My current temperature is 101.3 and my throat is still razorblades.

Jeremy had a dental visit yesterday morning and our dentist gave him a new pain prescription for me.

Thank God.

Tonight, I decided to keep my denture in overnight. I want these canker sores to heal. They can't do so if I'm constantly taking them in and out, though.

I took Zachary to see his pediatrician yesterday about his horrible burns (I had just opened the oven and was placing dinner on the countertop when Zach came in fast and landed with both hands on the hot ass oven door. Pictures of his awful hands below. My poor baby!). She said we've been doing everything pretty much right with the bandaging and cleaning. She showed me a specific kind of bandage that won't stick to the wounds, and also showed the the proper way to wrap them. I was told to alternate Tylenol and Motrin. She gave him two prescriptions. One for Augmentin to help fight a just in case infections and a new tube of Desonide 0.05% for his eczema.

All our kids and myself have used it. I swear by it! Zachary's had a patch of eczema on his chin since birth. Normally, I could put a little cream on him, and cover it with a small bandaid. This time, it's not working. Something is causing is to flare up really bad. Maybe drool or fever? Who knows.

Okay, going to bed now.

I wonder if anyone reads these? LOL!




1 comment:

  1. I am! And I feel just awful for your babe. My daughter has extreme eczema and it's so heartbreaking. Glad to see you're feeling better. Your teeth look great!

    ReplyDelete